Sunday, April 3, 2011

Senior Thesis Update #6


This is what the elements look like in their final templates, complete with fun facts! Oxygen's design is credited to my dear friend Ashley. <3

Update!!

Alright, so I'm closing in on the end of the project. As of today my elements are all printed, my mounting boards are 95% completed, and my goal today is to get all said elements trimmed and mounted on said boards! And if I have time, maybe I'll get my button templates in order so I can have some sweet buttons to give away. But that might wait until tomorrow.

So yeah! I'm pretty excited. Overall I still have a lot of loose ends to tie up but the bulk of the work should be ready today. I don't think I'll be installing my show until Friday since it's in the main hallway and I don't want anyone to see it/mess it up before the deadline, but I should be ready to go long before then if all goes well. :)

Yay! I'll try and update throughout the week as updates allow.

~KcD

2 comments:

Molly Flood said...

Naked elements; awwwww yeah! Great job Kaycie, all that design stuff turned out great!

Buttons! :O I want one!

Sarah said...

i love that you numbered them as well!

these will look awesome! >:3