Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Postcards and Last Night


Postcards arrived today! (finally...) There are four of these as well as four corresponding buttons that will be available for free tomorrow night and Friday at the exhibitions!

Well, this is my last night of relaxation; tomorrow night is Preview Night, and my family as well as some professionals and community members will be coming to view the show! It'll be an awesome time - if you're in the Milwaukee area you should definitely come check it out!

In other news, I'm so burned out from thesis that my drawing skills are really rusty - that does not fare well because I have a ton of drawing to do before next Tuesday. :( Any pointers for fighting art block?

Thanks a lot guys, see some of you tomorrow!

~KcD

1 comment:

Molly Flood said...

Must. Collect. Them. All!