Sunday, March 6, 2011

Senior Thesis Update #2


#47 - Ag - Silver
(She's actually one of my favorites thusfar, and definitely one I've spent a lot of time on)

Senior thesis update #2!

Well I'm up to 35/73 elements (I can't wait until I get 37/73, I think I'll throw a party) and still going strong. I think I'm a little bit behind because I keep getting distracted by real life, but I'm sure that will change in the coming weeks.

The entire thesis process is really strange because even the entire process seems very subconscious; I'm not really aware of creating elements as I do them, and when I go back and look at some of them I don't remember drawing them. I guess that's a good thing, though; it'll keep me objective.

Well, I've got a dog show to go to today and then I'm going to try and crank out a couple more elements tonight. Stay classy, Milwaukee!

~KcD

No comments: